&&Let's start the overwriting.
Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh man.....I wanna listen to the radio so badly but they wont stop advertising the ghost stories programme at 12midnight. Sigh...It's gonna be 12 soon. My ear's hurting more and more. It feels like a big swollen piece of bruised meat stuck on me. Is there anything i can apply to ease the stinging? D: OUCH.

Anyway, today...is the beginning of my 4 days misery BIG BIG SIGH. Tuesday will be better, tuesday will be better. :) I wish i could go to Thailand too. And today was the first time in a long time that i woke up early. Made me feel so sleep later in the afternoon. Went to Tampines Mall to eat at Fish&Co. :D I love the sweet! ...

Wth my ear......shit man. Cant bear to close it, expensive hole. Ouch D:


posted by ariel at 11:46 PM


& The Spotlight.

rl.

&Her Dreams.

everything to go well :D

&Speak.

&Her Friends.

Kris!
Michael
Shiling
Shuhua
Waiying
Zhenglin

&Credits.

Designer