&&Let's start the overwriting.
Sunday, May 11, 2008

Just back from Cornerstone Community Church. Really small, but feels like big family. Saw a few familiar faces and made new friends. Amazing how the Almighty Daddy touched me even when i stayed away from church for such a long time. Just the start of the service, Pastor Benjamin hit a raw nerve of mine, i had the urge to run down, to ask him for a prayer, and to pray for myself too. But....i did it just all inside me. But happy happy. I'll most likely go to FCBC next week. But things arent the same anymore. Changes.... We shall see.

Just received a call. And.... Meeting someone i no longer know how to face properly soon. Sigh...Sigh...I need a sensible talking machine man, machine cos i need it to be 24/7 available. I NEED! Where to buy?!

ANYWAY, HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY Mummy :D I actually thought Mothers' Day is next Sunday and i didnt prepare anything. D: But got something small and lovely from Parkway for Mummy hehe. These few days Mummy only have me and i only have her cos the rest of the family are away. Hmm...

The third level's empty, so empty.


posted by ariel at 5:55 PM


& The Spotlight.

rl.

&Her Dreams.

everything to go well :D

&Speak.

&Her Friends.

Kris!
Michael
Shiling
Shuhua
Waiying
Zhenglin

&Credits.

Designer