Thursday, June 12, 2008
I feel so dumb x.x I shall never learn from Korkor anymore and take the battery out of the laptop. I spent my night doing my Statistics homework and POOF it was gone when i happily plugged out the plug from the power supply. D: Luckily there's the autosave thing and i only lost 5 minutes of work. Goodness. My memory... I think I can go for the acupuncture thing and
UNLEASH THE HIDDEN POTENTIAL IN MY BRAIN MUAHAHHAA!!
-.-
Anyway, today's a food day. Kept eating. Ate a McSpicy meal, stole some onion rings, ate raw salmon, ate scallop, ate delicious crabsticks, ate chicken rice and some of the side dishes. :D Most importantly, i gobbled down i forgot how many packets of seaweed. ^^ Oh and i went to Ikea just now and saw this bed i really like but most importantly it is queensized!! :D My next bed will be that!!
posted by
ariel at 10:49 PM