Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Yesterday was Business Law I and i swear it reminded me of the agonizing 3 hours of Archaeology i had to go through in the past semester. I think cos it's only the first lesson so it's like that. Hmm. Besides Business Law I, i'll be retaking Statistics, then Public Speaking. Every Wed and Fri i'd have a super long lunch break.. It's something like after Business Law, i'll go have my looooooooooong lunch, then will head to class for my next lesson from 3.30 to 6.30 after which i'll head home to eat again, dinner.
This semester feels more fattening than the last!!!! D: Mm..
I've been re-meeting people, in a way that i knew them for a reasonable period of time in the past, and after a while of not meeting, they seemed to have changed more than a bit. Not over a long time though when the changes surfaced. Probably due to the influence of their closed ones, their habits, way of speaking, habits etc. Good or bad i have no say but well.. makes me think.. Think and think. Someone used to say i think a lot,
a lot, cos it is my habit, my way of trying to understand what are in people's mind when they do something. Gah. D:
Time to read up!
posted by
ariel at 10:27 PM