&&Let's start the overwriting.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Not exactly rest day. Have to finish my homework so that I can concentrate on playing tomorrow. Long day today again, morning to evening. Yawnzzzz. Tomorrow's outing with Daddy :D :D

Then today...hahaha so funny lah. I had korean food for lunch again. Actually not korean, only the ikan bilis. Then somehow it gave the nice uncle the impression that I'm so poor thing as like yesterday, only can afford to buy rice plus ikan bilis. He didn't wanna take my money again!! Natty made me feel bad about it. Sigh. I shall pay more on Friday when I go eat my ikan bilis again for lunch. :)

And...Should i take Psychology or French next semester? Really interested in Psychology but Mummy doubts my ability to survive it for the whole 4 months(like Archaeology) and I think if I take that, it'd cause more things to run through my mind when im interacting. D:

How?


posted by ariel at 10:41 PM


& The Spotlight.

rl.

&Her Dreams.

everything to go well :D

&Speak.

&Her Friends.

Kris!
Michael
Shiling
Shuhua
Waiying
Zhenglin

&Credits.

Designer