Monday, June 9, 2008
Royce chocolate so yummy! I'm going for another piece later on. I think they should just make it into a mini bar chocolate then people can finish it just before it starts to melt. Mmmmm man that's so nicee :D
Anyway, today was a good good day! Started off with me buying lunch from Korean stall beside Bestway Building. And because my wallet was almost empty, i was frantically searching for more money in secret compartments in front of that stall. Then the stall uncle came to me and told me to stop searching for money, he said "chi le yi hou zai gei qian!" Means like, eat first then pay up next time. He's so nice. That chicken set was $5.50 and stupidly i had only $5.45 on me. So i gave everything i had, not nice to owe someone i don't know money. Then he took only $4 and gave the rest of the coins back to me, saying he doesn't want me to walk home after school(yes he knows I'm a student hahaha). Then....I had a happy lunch today :D Nice uncle! ^^ He said i looked so poor thing lah, like digging for money then no money to eat somemore. Lol. Ke lian de xiao cong. *squirms around*
And so.....Yeah. Tomorrow's test 1 for Stats. D:
posted by
ariel at 7:39 PM