&&Let's start the overwriting.
Friday, June 13, 2008

Cam came over for Business Law 'tuition'. Realised she's actually the first visitor to this 'home'! Hmm. After all the studying and stuffing of knowledge into my brain, now i find myself processing other thoughts a little slower than usual. I couldn help but laze around and entertain myself with other things while the damn thick book is in front of me. So horrible.

Then now i'm hungry. I should have gone down to get some light snacks then ask someone to walk me back up again hahahha. *growlssss* Hungry.. HUNGRY! Anyway, i went to Cornerstone's Encounter camp in the afternoon today in between classes for a short while and it reminded me of that time when i was in sec 1 when i went to my first Encounter camp. Was so fulfilling. Now....I have no shit idea about what's happening to me man. I feel so un-human now ha.

Time to sleep.


posted by ariel at 10:59 PM


& The Spotlight.

rl.

&Her Dreams.

everything to go well :D

&Speak.

&Her Friends.

Kris!
Michael
Shiling
Shuhua
Waiying
Zhenglin

&Credits.

Designer