Sunday, June 8, 2008
I sleepily finished eating my weird dinner. As in, who eats nasi lemak with pig stomach soup and then slammed with some fish on top of everything. D: I'm tired. Really tired. Last night was a long night all the way till 6ish this morning when i finally conked out.
Last night i went to the cafe again and saw my favourite chef :D :D As usual teasing and laughing and making fun. But this time when i went, i saw another familiar face cos my junior went to join the Bark's family! Chatted a little bit then went back to my table. Then we sat there, ate, and wth last night was a damn funny night, i forgot why but i can still remember it was funny. SH keeps making a 'smart ass' out of herself! Lol. Watched the Singapore vs. Uzbekistan match. After fighting for so long, we only conceded one goal, not good not bad. Mm.
Anyway, has anyone watched The Texas Chain Saw Massacre movie? It's damn damn damn it gory. How did they make the killings look so real? But the thing that scared me was someone's piercing scream la wlao.. Hahaha
Then... this morning i woke up with a horrible laugh, I was still asleep but then it was so funny that I just woke up to laugh, then went back to sleep again cos havent sleep enough. This time i remember what was funny. Who can fart non stop in the middle of the night and not even realize it la loooooool. This someone has always gotta do something to pollute my room, stains and air HAHA! Then haha la! Gosh so mad. After which we headed to Blk 85 the market to eat but Ba Chor Mee wasnt open, the fake one wasnt opened too, the Oyster Egg wasnt open. Practically everything nice wasnt opened except the porridge. D: Eat eat, went home. Then knocked out. Had a nightmare again. I keep having nightmares these nights sigh.
I dont like you involving me in the pile of shit you've got yourself into. You walked into it and there's no way i can get you out of this. D: AHHHHHHHHHH
posted by
ariel at 6:49 PM