&&Let's start the overwriting.
Thursday, July 3, 2008

Was suppose to nap from 12midnight to 3am last night, but.......slept till 10am this morning. Woke up for about 15 minutes, then dont know why knocked out again until 12pm!! Yesterday i screwed up my Public Speaking speech again sigh. I think i have to find someone to be my audience and keep practising till the finals. How about.....you? :D So yesterday, rushed through my PS survey and speech then today rushing to finish my Statistics assignment!

I cant wait till end of this sem! And....I think i'll find a job probably at some cafe, behind the counter kind, not those like in Bark Cafe where i have to constantly walk here and there, there and here. ^^ Independency starts with earning your own allowance, or contribute to part of your school fees.


posted by ariel at 1:48 PM


& The Spotlight.

rl.

&Her Dreams.

everything to go well :D

&Speak.

&Her Friends.

Kris!
Michael
Shiling
Shuhua
Waiying
Zhenglin

&Credits.

Designer