Thursday, July 24, 2008
Yay favourite chocolate in my frigde upstairs.
After buffet lunch and a bit of shopping, i came across this book A Lifetime of Secrets and when i flipped it open to this unknown page, suddenly i saw this sentence that decribes all i've been going through all these time.. just portrayed clearly in this mere sentence. I wanna get that book but it's like @$%@$% expensive. Actually not really, but it looks like an emo book, so ... better not.
But still, i think i'll get it lah :D hehe. I've been in a better(already good, now's better!) mood these days cos NOW I HAVE COLD WATER TO DRINK EVERYDAY :D what's more, IT'S COLD SPRITE! Hohoho. Okay im damn mad and damn full and damn tired and thus i shall go to take my afternoon nap and wake up for a night chat!
posted by
ariel at 3:53 PM