&&Let's start the overwriting.
Thursday, September 25, 2008

There're so many things I cant bear to face. Yet, in the end when i do, everything seems so vulnerable.. It feels like something you've worked so hard for has come to a dreadful end with no specific reason why.

It feels so unreasonably unfair but what can we do when the issue we're facing with are emotions? You never really know what will happen the next minute like how i wont know whether i'll live past the next minute thinking about the car which just drove past me. I doubt you'll understand..

I just wanna add so long as you're happy, i dont see a need for to intrude into your lives though i very much wanna be part of yours


posted by ariel at 8:26 PM


& The Spotlight.

rl.

&Her Dreams.

everything to go well :D

&Speak.

&Her Friends.

Kris!
Michael
Shiling
Shuhua
Waiying
Zhenglin

&Credits.

Designer