&&Let's start the overwriting.
Thursday, November 13, 2008

I wanna go sleep but I'm not tired. D: Yet just now when i was doing my compo my eyes were like closing ... opening ... closing...... gah.

Anyway, after tmr, things will loosen up for me! Yay! What i meant was, no comp class for 3 days! Friday's fine, friday's fine .. :)

Another anyway, i decided that i should go for the church camp and pay everything using my own money(which came from my parents anyway -.-)... So at least i know i'll be doing something productive during the holidays. :D

Oh damn it. I suddenly remembered i havent went to MOE yet. Shit die oh no how .. Ok i shall go sleep now and panic over it tmr morning


posted by ariel at 12:09 AM


& The Spotlight.

rl.

&Her Dreams.

everything to go well :D

&Speak.

&Her Friends.

Kris!
Michael
Shiling
Shuhua
Waiying
Zhenglin

&Credits.

Designer