&&Let's start the overwriting.
Saturday, November 15, 2008

Met B at bugis yesterday and yayyyyyyyy, nuuu watch! :D Class ended especially early yesterday and i spent quite a while idling in school playing Word Challenge(woohoo!). I've been hooked up on that game recently. All thanks to Natty! (oh i miss you)

Then then, headed to bugis and first thing, went to CityChain and spent quite a bit of time there picking and choosing. (Cheers) Then continued to shop shop and i kinda a bit regret i didnt buy my adidas shirt D: But i hid it behind the other shirts so maybe no one will see it then i can get it the next time i go there HEHE :D Then then, lunch at NYDC. When i was there, it reminded me of the days i work at Bark Cafe. I kinda miss there but the thought of not being able to sit down for more than 5 hours terrifies me. I've got weak legs man. Then B and i went into the suana Bugis Street. Super hot, super stuffy, super lot of people. All my hates were there-- Crowd, noise, heat. Rah. D: Nah i dont really hate crowd unless it makes the place all stuffy and smelly. It makes me super worn out trying to squeeze between people and i felt i had to leave that place before the decided time. D: By the time i came out of there i was all headachish (?!). Yep. But it was a good day. :D

I should frequent bugis less cos next year i'll probably be heading there everyday after class. Sounds scarily boring. Man...

I was supposed to head to MOE yesterday but guess what?! I left my IC at home, on my dressing table when i was like chanting "bring IC bring IC bring IC" while showering. And poof! I forgot all about it. So Monday shall be the day!

Going to watch The _ Word alr alr alr alr. Hopefully tmr night will turn out fine :) See you guys.


posted by ariel at 9:33 PM


& The Spotlight.

rl.

&Her Dreams.

everything to go well :D

&Speak.

&Her Friends.

Kris!
Michael
Shiling
Shuhua
Waiying
Zhenglin

&Credits.

Designer