B for final essay to get C for overall. JIAYOU JIAYOU! I CAN DO IT! :D (with the help of some others lar, haha)
I slept for 5 hours last night only and im a bit sleepy. I mean cos i need plenty of sleep.... dont start comparing me with those super duper busy people who are very happy to get 4 hours of sleep a night that kind ok! That aside, do you think i can at least do up the intro for my essay? :) Yes yes i'll try! Then continue tmr. My keys + thumbdrive are downstairs and Kor's friends are downstairs.. Feel a bit ragged to expose myself to outsiders now hahah
Anw anw, about bbq on fri! :D I didnt really eat much.. I realised during bbq i eat very little compared to when i eat other outside food. Maybe cos there's a too long wait for food during bbq that i dont have the mood to eat when the food finally reaches the table hahah. But the chicken wings were really nice, yumyum :3 And Marianne was like super obsessed with me that day!! HAHA no la no la...... she just made me her model and now i feel like im a zilian person with so many photos of myself in my camera looooool
