&&Let's start the overwriting.
Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hey yo! Since last night things didn't really went well for me but this evening feels much nicer :) Last night was steamboat dinner at Coach's place and at her steamboat everything's BIG lar! Prawns, sotong, fishball.. Cant really remember what else. And guess what? I'm having another family steamboat tonight! :D Not sick of it cos it's a one to two time(s) a year thing and so.... I'm waiting to cook more sausages (love 'em!). :)

I would love to spend a bit of my Christmas with you but this plan doesnt seem feasible at all hahah. Nvm! Woo! After today i'd get to settle down and start working on my 500 words essay (groans) for my scholarship.... D:

DINNER TIME!


posted by ariel at 5:08 PM


& The Spotlight.

rl.

&Her Dreams.

everything to go well :D

&Speak.

&Her Friends.

Kris!
Michael
Shiling
Shuhua
Waiying
Zhenglin

&Credits.

Designer