&&Let's start the overwriting.
Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm going for camp! Finally i made my decision that after 2 weeks of indecisiveness. Heh.

And and, last night was grad night! Wasn't sooo great but still fine. Food wasn't good but company was. :) (BUT I DIDNT GET THE PSP :( I WANT!!) Thank you Coach, Zj, Andrew(for disturbing) and SHUHUA for yesterday :D Yesterday really made me feel i should change my wardrobe. Why? You'll know why in a minute.



THERE! Natty and I :) Heh. Yesterday may very well be my life changing point. Nevermind if you still dont know the reason. Heh heh. So.. I'll be in a slacking mode from today till tues, but monday i have to hand in my assignment. Sigh. I pray i'll get a C for this class. Pray pray pray....


posted by ariel at 12:19 PM


& The Spotlight.

rl.

&Her Dreams.

everything to go well :D

&Speak.

&Her Friends.

Kris!
Michael
Shiling
Shuhua
Waiying
Zhenglin

&Credits.

Designer