&&Let's start the overwriting.
Thursday, January 8, 2009

We all know that sometimes we subconsciously take the people around us for granted, thinking they'll always be there, always a phone call away. But no.. Just take a second to imagine, what if he/she is gone from your life forever? You dont even have to imagine a close one leaving you.. Maybe just a friend. That 'lost forever' feeling is so.... overwhelming that you dont even know what/how to feel. I took my close ones who have already left me for granted, not once but twice. I still wish i did more for them when they were around, or even held their hand a while longer when i had the chance to. Now, there's someone i have to cherish whom i know has not much time left in this world. Although sometimes that person would be super illogical, super unreasonable, super contradicting, i know i have to make her last years worth living. It's not a curse, cos i happen to know the seriousness of her condition. We might not be able to see beyond your facial expressions but there'd surely be fear, be emotions we never knew of.

Now i just wanna increase my tolerance level and listen to whatever you have to say. I dont wanna have any regrets towards you.... I'm actually so afraid you'll leave. I'm sure we all are..


posted by ariel at 4:10 PM


& The Spotlight.

rl.

&Her Dreams.

everything to go well :D

&Speak.

&Her Friends.

Kris!
Michael
Shiling
Shuhua
Waiying
Zhenglin

&Credits.

Designer