&&Let's start the overwriting.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I had a very very happy birthday this year :) Celebrated with every of my close ones :) Thank you Maggots (not scolding them, it's just a......warm term to address them... ^^) from Rebel 6 :D And...Thank you family for eating out at a nice place but with no nice seatings though... And my dear shuhua and gang for surprising me at my place. I really was surprised, no clue they would turn up at all, and also was really sad that hua didn wish me on my actual day.. :( But..... i really was very happy :) and before they surprised me, thank you natty and kelly and wy for coming all the way to changi to eat dinner w me :) I really have many thanks to say to everyone :)



:) Work is piling, but im glad i have the comfort of lying around in my own room and doing it in my own space and private time :)


posted by ariel at 7:26 PM


& The Spotlight.

rl.

&Her Dreams.

everything to go well :D

&Speak.

&Her Friends.

Kris!
Michael
Shiling
Shuhua
Waiying
Zhenglin

&Credits.

Designer