Wednesday, April 29, 2009
I have a sudden realization halfway when im doing my essay! I have to write it down so that i'll remember i realized this before. It's nothing gotta do with my essay though....
I realised, i have been trying to make people around me understand certain things, be it wrong things or correct things, and the purpose was to make them accept and stand in my shoe. But i realize, wrong is wrong. Even if there's 1 million people standing on the wrong side and only a mere 1 person on the right stand, IT IS STILL WRONG!
It's important to know what is sin and what is not. All these came out of my mind cos of Sister Lillian. She's been a great help and it did manage to nudge me back onto the right track. I dont wanna trail away again....
Ok.. Should i go sleep? I'm sleepy. But i got work to do. But im sleepy. It's a cycle....
posted by
ariel at 12:12 AM